Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The final stretch!

With the final month fast approaching, this month brought a torrent of testings, big changes, and celebrations. I managed to successfully finished the nbme subject exam for pharmacology. I found that everyone seemed to have their own strategy for studying and I was no different. I used a deja review and first aid book to wonderful success. I breezed through the subject exam and only a few problems unrelated to Pharmacology's required some extra thought. With that out of the way, I was able to enjoy my friend Stephanie coming to visit the Friday after the exam. I revisited the insectavorium and aquarium which was very interesting. Immediately afterwards was the cell control exam which had some confusing questions! Unfortunately with all this studying I haven't had the time to get any volunteering. This semester has indeed been much more busy than the first and maintaining my two weekend a month pattern of volunteering like my first semester is unfortunately a thing of the past. This next month is wide open and I intend to get a lot of hours to fill my time and l hopefully learn some new skills at habitat. I also intend to spending a lot of time in the laboratory and hopefully finding a laboratory to work in over the summer. With only one test in front of me and a wide open schedule, it will be nice to fill it with volunteering and observations and really make the most of the end of this program

No comments:

Post a Comment