Saturday, January 31, 2015

Back into the Swing of Things

I am glad to be back! I had a wonderful time in both Spokane and Seattle but it was lacking in mental stimulation. I was able to catch up with several friends as well. When I got back, we were hit full force with a ton of classes and it was hard work to keep up. I had planned to do habitat last weekend but I got sick last minute and slept most of Saturday. Luckily I was going in an unofficial capacity and hadn't formally signed up. I later heard that 10 students who had signed up ended up canceling. The two students who went worked extremely hard and made up for the lack of labor. It was unfortunately because it made our pharmacology program look bad and flaky. Going into February, I have two tests and then spring break which I will be in New Orleans for. Hopefully, I will be able to make up for this month of inactivity during break because the rate of class seems to be more consistent than last semester.


No comments:

Post a Comment